I am a huge fan of soups and stews! This week to kick off Monday’s Menu, I will share a very delicious soup recipe. This was actually engineered and tested out by me and my boyfriend. It is CHEAP, EASY, and best of all DELICIOUS! It is called…
CHEESY ENCHILADA SOUP
– 2 cans of enchilada sauce (Any brand you like)
– 2 cans of creamy chicken soup ( We buy generic)
– 2 cans of milk (use Soup or enchilada can)
– Yummy toppings like cheese and tortilla chips
1. Turn the stove to HIGH and pull out a large pot
2. Pour all ingredients into the pot and allow it to start to bubble
3. When it starts to bubble put to medium low to keep warm
4. The soup is now ready!
5. Top your soup with cheese (I add lots of cheese), chips, sour cream, and even avocado ( YUM)!
SEE? I told you it was the easiest recipe ever! If you really wanted to get fancy you could buy some chicken and add it to it. Hope you like it! Enjoy 🙂